<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-3477142840312887";
/* sport_pryamougolnik_336x280 */
google_ad_slot = "0335174146";
google_ad_width = 336;
google_ad_height = 280;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
I used to work at a wholesale building supplier (siding/windows and other supplies) in the early 90's. I know alot has changed since I was working with windows. You can get vinyl windows with a woodgrain finish but I'm not sure if can be woodgrain on the outside. Vinyl is less expensive than wood windows. And with wood windows you will have to maintenance the wood to prolong the life of the window.
Having a great contractor that you like and trust is like finding a car mechanic you like and trust. You keep him! In fact, I'm pretty sure your contractor can go to his supplier(s) and get the window estimate for you.
Andrejs Kolodnickis
http://www.sugarcreekwoodworking.com
http://www.asimplepinebox.com
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-3477142840312887";
/* sport_pryamougolnik_336x280 */
google_ad_slot = "0335174146";
google_ad_width = 336;
google_ad_height = 280;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
I used to work at a wholesale building supplier (siding/windows and other supplies) in the early 90's. I know alot has changed since I was working with windows. You can get vinyl windows with a woodgrain finish but I'm not sure if can be woodgrain on the outside. Vinyl is less expensive than wood windows. And with wood windows you will have to maintenance the wood to prolong the life of the window.
Having a great contractor that you like and trust is like finding a car mechanic you like and trust. You keep him! In fact, I'm pretty sure your contractor can go to his supplier(s) and get the window estimate for you.
Andrejs Kolodnickis
http://www.sugarcreekwoodworking.com
http://www.asimplepinebox.com
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий